Behold I see upon my watch
I see in a vision from the Lord
The rising of a new breed of youths
They shall be far wiser beyond their age
The Spirit of the Lord is mobilizing a young army
For the end time revival that is upon us
They shall emerge from obscurity to do the impossible
The world shall no longer be worthy of them
For their affections shall be estranged from the world below.
Behold the rising of kingdom building youths
Behold the rising of the young apostles
Behold the gathering of the young prophets
Behold the going forth of the young evangelists
Behold the assembly of the young pastors
Behold the emergence of the young teachers
For a new breed of youths are rising
I am calling you to rise says the Lord
I am calling you from the unknown places
I am calling you forth from the dry places
I am calling you forth from non significant places
I am calling you forth to rise just as you are
I am calling you forth to go in thy might
For you’re the Gideons of your days
Yes, you’re the Deborahs of your days
And you shall pull down idols of secular music
You shall pull down strongholds of idolatry
You shall pull down the worship of mammon
And you shall awaken the people of the Lord
You shall call them into righteousness
Come now into the secret place with my Spirit
Let me train your hearts to carry My sword
For you must put on the amour of righteousness
Which shall make light the burden of My sword
My Word is your overcoming amour
Do not be afraid as you go in My name
For in reality you’re not fighting for victory
You’re fighting from the Victory Place!
The warfare I have called you to is of Love
And you cannot win it with the cloak of selfishness
Let My love which is within you
Also be manifested through you
Give no place to the devil in harboring hurts
But be quick to forgive and quick to trust
And believe the best even for those opposing you
Let my love be your covering at all times
Let it be the eyes through which you see all things
For only then can you see what lays beyond the surface
When My love gains controll of you in totality!
This is the covering that overcomes fear
Yes, perfect love casts out fear & its torment
Do not allow the onslaught of guilt to grip your mind
But instead of giving a thought to sin and guilt,
Know that in Me you’re beyond condemnation
For you have become righteous in Me
Rise and spread my love to the nations
And hold fast to my Word the Swiftest sword
And with it you shall take down all that is evil
And install all that is righteousness and good
For My Kingdom shall prosper in thy heart
And in your mind and also in your hand
So rise up oh youths of Love
Rise up all youths of the light
And shine the Light where it is dark!
For Light overshadows the dark!!!
GENESIS 2:18-25 (BBE)
18 And the Lord God said, It is not good for the man to be by himself: I will make one like himself as a help to him
19 And from the earth the Lord God made every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and took them to the man to see what names he would give them: and whatever name he gave to any living thing, that was its name.
20 And the man gave names to all cattle and to the birds of the air and to every beast of the field; but Adam had no one like himself as a help.
21 And the Lord God sent a deep sleep on the man, and took one of the bones from his side while he was sleeping, joining up the flesh again in its place:
22 And the bone which the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman, and took her to the man.
23 And the man said, This is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh: let her name be Woman because she was taken out of Man.
24 For this cause will a man go away from his father and his mother and be joined to his wife; and they will be one flesh.
25 And the man and his wife were without clothing, and they had no sense of shame.
Marriage is the union of a man, a woman and God and such a threefold cord isn’t easily broken! (Ecc.4:12). It’s an institution pioneered by God in Eden. Today, most marriages aren’t working because people have turned away from the original Wisdom of God, its Founder, to self-will and human ideas. On the other hand, God’s approval won’t make a marriage work automatically; both parties must be committed to make it work by following the Word devotedly!
33 Points To Ponder!
- When Adam saw Eve, he didn’t need introduction from God; something of her called out to him and something of him reached out for her!
- The God who brought Eve to Adam after a lonely period has a mate for you and He’s the perfect Match-Maker for those who trust Him!
- When Adam called Eve the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh, Eve didn’t object and God did not; that three-cord agreement was very vital!
- Adam and Eve both knew the same God and received the same instructions; don’t go and marry someone who follows a different faith, you won’t agree!
- There’s no marriage evangelism, don’t go and marry him thinking you’ll convert him; if he’s not saved now, you’d better not say yes!
- Your parents aren’t perfect but consider their marital counsel as long as it doesn’t conflict with the Word; they’ve been here way before you!
- Don’t jump on that fellow just because he sings very well and prophesies; take your time to find out who he is outside church!
- Dressing seductively will at most attract you to people who will sleep with you and go away; godliness is what attracts a godly person!
- It’s not about his pocket but about his potentials, not about his words but about his acts, not about today but about tomorrow!
- Marry someone you can believe in for today, hope in for tomorrow and love unconditionally for all time!
- So you want to marry him to convert him? Hmmm…Bravo! But please tell me, since when have you and the Holy Spirit started swapping offices?
- Marriage isn’t by chance and luck or fate and prophecy but the commitment of two people to agree with God’s Word and stay married in true love!
- The question isn’t, “Am I perfect or is my partner perfect”, but “are we both willing to submit to the authority of God’s Word?”.
- If prophets have told you that you married wrongly, dispel the prophecies and follow the Word because God hates divorce and love transforms!
- Someone can only be a wrong mate before you marry them; if you’re already married, zero your mind off wrongness so you can enjoy your union!
- God still hates divorce; He has not revised the Bible!
- The only thing that not even prophecy can stop is true love!
- A million prophets may endorse your union and countless angels announce it, but it still won’t work automatically; it takes both of your commitments!
- If the reason you’re marrying him/her is what parents and prophets told you, remember they won’t be there with you so seek God for yourself first!
- The decision to follow the Word and remain as one no matter what (not based on feelings but on obedience) is the wisest decision you can ever make!
- That storms and oppositions come against your union doesn’t mean God isn’t in it; remember, Jesus was in the ship when the storm came!
- God’s approval doesn’t mean there won’t be storms, but it guarantees that you will not be drowned because He’ll be present!
- God distributes His grace in line with His direction; if He authorized you to marry someone, He’ll supply the grace to live with them!
- Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpent; as long as you’re not ready to take responsibility for your actions, you’re not ready to grow!
- If you marry him because of his influence and riches, don’t complain if he’s not well behaved; look out for Christ in a spouse!
- Your marriage will only be free of crisis to the extent to which you allow the Word of Christ to rule you and guide your decisions and conduct!
- Do you call your wife unholy names? Just remember that you’re only a male fashion of whatever you call her because you’re both one!
- You may be a preacher at church but you’re a husband/wife at home; don’t use your calling to excuse your responsibility ~ it kills marriage!
- Who said marital romance is carnal? They must be more spiritual than the God who allowed the Songs of Solomon into the Bible!
- If you dress lustfully, you’ll be addressed for lust; people see you before listening to you, don’t let your dressing say what you don’t mean!
- Treat her like a princess and she’ll treat you like a prince; carry her like a priceless treasure and she’ll seal you upon her heart!
- If you marry her for shapes and curves, what happens when she becomes a mother and increases in size? Marry her for her heart and unchanging love!
- Marriages fail because folks replace the Bible with Psychology; they consider the Author’s Manual of marriage as now outdated!