WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF SAMSON AJILORE WORLD OUTREACH. WE BELIEVE, LIVE AND TEACH THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF GOD!
SAMSON AJILORE WORLD OUTREACH is the apostolic ministry of Samson Ajilore II, in the Agape Word, Worship and Wonders.
THIS MINISTRY IS FULLY DEDICATED TO:
- Restoring the message of the Kingdom of God and its righteousness into the body of Christ
- Sharing the unconditional love of Christ and proclaiming Him as both Lord and Saviour all over the nations of the earth (John 3:16-17)
- Training the people of God in their ministry offices and various gifting, towards the perfecting of the Body of Christ (Ephesians 4)
- Educating the recreated human spirits in the things pertaining to the Spirit and the Word of God (Spiritology)
- Manifesting the Charisma and Character of Christ in the Agape Word, Worship and Wonders.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
“That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God”
The mission of Samson Ajilore World Outreach is to teach Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges by being rooted and grounded in Divine Love. The fulfilment of that mission takes place when those believers become rooted and grounded enough in God’s Love to reach out and teach others these same principles by practical examples.
- We are called to lead people; sinners unto Christ and born-again believers to the place where they operate proficiently in the biblical principles of faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption and righteousness, and to the place where they can share those principles with others.
- We are called to assist believers in becoming rooted, grounded and established in the Word of God by teaching them to give God’s Word first place in their lives (Colossians 1:23, Psalm 112).
- We are called to reveal the mysteries, the victorious revelations of God’s Word, that have been hidden from the ages which is “Christ in you the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:25-28).
- We are called to build an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to relationship with the God who is Love. We are called to train them to become skillful in the word of righteousness, to stand firm in the spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness and to be unbeatable by been rooted in the Supreme Love (Hebrews 5:12-14, Ephesians 6:10-18).
- We are called to proclaim the unconditional love of God in Jesus Christ worldwide, through the local Church and the use of television, campaigns, conventions, books, recordings and personal correspondence.
The growth and maturity of the body of Christ is a major concern of this ministry. It is a mandate from Christ to be fruits that shall abide; “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain” (John 15:16) . SAWO is out to raise a people who are filled with all the fullness of God through being rooted and grounded in Agape love (Ephesians 3 :17-19). The vision is not to use the body of Christ to build this ministry, but to use this ministry to build the body of Christ.
The goal is to build the Church together in unconditional love and unity. It’s a vision that grows as the Lord leads and guides. SAWO believe It’s time for the young to grow in the knowledge of the King and His Kingdom, for the Father do not want the babes to remain in that stage forever, nor will He encourage the young to slack in maturing to elders.
End time believers will break through the walls in the power of the Spirit and go all the way for the Kingdom to advance on earth through soul wining and believers’ maturity and activation. We must do it together because it’s Our Father’s business. The Church is one family in God. We can see men who true exercise of their senses can discern between good and evil arising for the defense of the Kingdom, bringing unity and maturity into the body of Christ for we can do much more together than we can alone. It’s time to stand against all the traditions of men and the devil that has been bringing disunity into the body of Christ. The prayer of the Lord Jesus Christ is for the unity of the church not the world. He had foreseen that divisions would later be stirred by the doctrines of men:
“15My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. 20“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I have given them the glory that you gave me that they may be one as we are one: 23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me” (John 17; 15-23 NIV)
Days are gone when each man will build for himself an empire of doctrines, bringing division in the body of Christ, for this is building with straws and hays. The Lord is raising true apostles and prophets( and people in the other ministry offices) in this last days as He has done all through the history of the Church. They will have His kind of heart; they will not touch the bride unworthily but will present her chaste virgin to Christ alone.
2“I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him.” (2 Corinthians 11; 2 NIV)
Those who will truly and fully operate in the five fold offices in these last days are those that will not marry the bride of Christ. They will prepare the Church to perfectly fit for the only true husband, which is Christ. God is restoring this truth into the body of Christ. There is a coming reformation in the church and it’s ongoing already. It will include the restoration of all the fivefold ministry offices and its proper functioning, bringing maturity into the body of Christ.